Contact Center Agent – Parkmerced
The Contact Center Agent supports the property’s leasing strategies to achieve tour and sales goals. Assist the Sales Manager by fielding all inbound enquiries, identifying the prospects’ needs and scheduling tours. Manage the prospect pipeline via digital and phone communication.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Thorough understanding of the property and the “Vision” of Parkmerced.
- Assist leasing professional in the scheduling of tours and pretour pipeline management.
- Support leasing and marketing efforts by communicating with prospects, preparing tour information and sales correspondence to prospective residents, and provide administrative support as needed to the leasing professionals.
- Complete administrative and lease-related data entries in the property management systems (Yardi/On-Site), enter resident data, move-in date, lease term, rental rates, concessions, and other critical resident data in a timely fashion, and provide reports and other systems data to support leasing and marketing efforts as required.
- Respond quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and take prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Complete various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or On- Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Proficient knowledge of leasing process and of documentation requirements associated with resident leases (required).
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
- Proficiency in phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours a day.
Education and/or Experience
Back to all positions
- High school diploma preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in high end residential, sales, or hospitality concierge services.