Leasing Coordinator/Receptionist - Seasonal (May-September)
Assists CRM’s and Agents with the completion of the leasing process including but limited to meeting and greeting prospects, follow-up tours, support in lease execution, collection and auditing of resident move-in files, inventory and upkeep of the leasing office.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Provide pleasant and gracious assistance to all who visit the property.
- Ensure front desk is never left unattended.
- Thorough understanding of the property and the "Vision" of Parkmerced
- Ensure that the opening and closing checklist is completed daily. If Sales Coordinator is off this is the Leasing Liaison's responsibility.
- Complete administrative and lease-related data entries in the property management systems (Yardi/REVA), enter resident data, move-in date, lease term, rental rates, and other critical resident data in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the Move-In File Report.
- Responsible for auditing leasing files and getting them to a Community Manager for final sign off at least 7 days prior to residents move-in date.
- Providing administrative support as needed to the leasing professionals: support with retours in absence of the Agent, support future residents with completing an application, support with acceptance of Holding Deposit, ensure collection of income documents and complete income report, create move-in file
- Keep personal and common areas in the Leasing Office organized and free of clutter.
- Ensure Guest Cards are filled out, entered into REVA and prospects are introduced to a Leasing Agent.
- Properly updates Agendize.
- Maintenance of the Nespresso machine.
- Complete the inventory report and places bi-monthly property orders.
- Individual's work email to be answered and cleared out daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Follow established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Practice proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identify areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the property's efficiency, profitability, and productivity.
- Keep abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training programs and by accessing other sources of information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Ability to engage in communications in a professional manner.
- Ability to use and understand Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Yardi knowledge (preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
Credentials and Experience
Back to all positions
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Six (6) months of customer service experience required.