Porter - The Cove at Tiburon
The Porter is responsible for maintaining the quality cleaning standards set by Maximus Real Estate Partners, Ltd.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for the upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings. Meticulously maintains curb appeal. Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner. Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/General Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist in the troubleshooting/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintain curb appeal.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience
Back to all positions
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in housekeeping/janitorial.
- Use of hedge trimmer, power floor cleaner, carpet shampoo machine, paint sprayer, power drain cleaner and all chemicals associated with maintenance and landscaping essential job functions.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Inside and outside work in all types of weather.
- Medium to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment.