Resident Services Agent/Customer Service- Seasonal (June - September)
As a Resident Services Agent/Customer Service, the overall focus is on customer satisfaction and resident retention. The RS Agent will serve as a liaison between Sales & Accounting and acts as advocate for all residents. While not limited to the following, outlined below are the primary duties, qualifications and job scope.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- All resident needs to be addressed within four hours of receipt and documented in Yardi memos.
- Address resident inquiries/concerns and if necessary schedule, prepare and attend resident appointment with manager.
- Keep all resident information and account records accurate in Yardi.
- Order and track all approved RS office supplies/equipment requests.
- Manage Clubhouse reservations.
- Manage the collection of rent and issue receipts for payments made in office.
- Ensure front desk is never left unattended.
- Schedule move-in appointments and prepare materials (paperwork, keys, fobs, etc.) a minimum of 1 week in advance of move-in.
- Inspect move-in ready apartment and confirm condition, placing resident move-in gift in the home.
- Complete move-in walk with resident(s) in attendance, review neighborhood's amenities and offer a brief tour of any areas the resident is not familiar with (i.e. laundry facility, gym, meadow, etc.).
- Assist with the updating of form templates in Box as needed.
- Individual's work email to be answered and cleared out daily.
- Responsible for the programming, distribution and management of FOBs/remotes.
- Manage parking and storage rentals.
- Prepare resident announcements such as community events, referral incentives, community reminders, etc. and ensure proper distribution to residents.
- Ensure personal and common areas in the RS Office are organized and free of clutter/ packages. Deliveries to be properly stored within two hours of receipt.
- Provide completed SB90's to Accounting within 24 hours of receiving NTV.
- With receipt of NTV to contact current resident(s) to confirm move-out date and schedule move-out inspection.
- Complete walks within 24 hours of move-out.
- Provide detailed assessment of charges including pictures to validate applied charges. All documents must be stored in the resident's file and in Box.
- Deliver detailed documentation to the Maintenance Department for unit turn and record unit status in Yardi.
- Attend and document evictions, follow-up and provide Accounting and Maintenance with necessary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Follow established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Practice proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identify areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve the property's efficiency, profitability, and productivity.
- Keep abreast of current changes in technology, leasing and sales tools, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training programs and by accessing other sources of information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Ability to engage in communications in a professional manner.
- Ability to use and understand Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Yardi knowledge (preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
Education and/or Experience
Back to all positions
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Six (6) months of customer service experience required.