Sales Hub Agent
The Sales Hub Agent supports the property’s focus to achieve a high level of sales volume through exceptional customer service. Handle all inbound sales traffic including but not limited to calls, emails, text messages and live chat in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Responds courteously to prospective residents and client/owner concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document.
- Keeps all resident information and account records accurate in CRM. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Sales Pipeline (phone, email, text, live chat) to be cleared out daily.
- Qualify and schedule tours throughout the Portfolio.
- Maintain sales pipeline and optimize sales traffic.
- Well versed on the development plan and all property amenities.
- Thorough understanding of the properties within the Maximus Portfolio.
- Excellent sales skills with proven ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people, stay calm under pressure, and enthusiastically provide cheerful assistance to others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or On- Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
Back to all positions
- Some college preferred.
- 2+ years experience in sales, residential, hospitality, or customer service.