Sales Hub Agent
The Sales Hub Agent supports the property’s focus to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and resident retention. Handle all resident generated traffic including but not limited to calls, emails, text messages and live chat in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Responds courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document.
- Keeps all resident information and account records accurate in Yardi. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Queue (phone, email, text, live chat) to be cleared out daily. Ensure personal and common areas in the Hub are organized and cleared of clutter/packages.
- Thorough understanding of the property and the “Vision” of Parkmerced.
- Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people, stay calm under pressure, and enthusiastically provide cheerful assistance to others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in phone and email etiquette.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or On- Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
Back to all positions
- Some college preferred.
- 2+ years experience in customer service, residential, hospitality, or concierge services.